Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/websrvr0/public_html/thevisualbusinessgroup.co.uk/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 5806

Terms and conditions – Visual Business


1)  Approval/amendments of draft footage.
A draft version of the footage will be forwarded to You for your review.  This draft may receive two sets of minor revisions only (this is included in the original cost).  Further revisions or a major re-edit will incur additional cost.  If required, stills of the shoot are available at an additional cost.
2)  A deposit of 30% is payable before commencement of the project.  The remaining 70% will be invoiced on completion of filming.  Our payment terms are strictly 14 days from date of invoice.
3)  If you cancel  2 weeks or more  before commencement of filming We will retain 50% of the deposit paid.
     If You cancel  2 weeks or less before commencement of filming We will retain the whole deposit.
     There is no right to cancel after filming has been completed.
4)  In the event of a cancellation by us the deposit shall be returned.
5) It is your responsibility to obtain permission from all personnel present, no liability can be taken for personnel refusing to allow their image or audio to be used.
6)  If You want us to film from a position not on your premises You must get permission for this, including permissions to film in the street if required.
7)  We shall not be liable to You for any failure to fulfill our obligations under the agreement where failure arises as a result of an event or circumstance beyond our control.
8)  We rely on the accuracy of the information You give us and take no responsibility for checking it.
9)  If You wish to change the filming date We insist on 3 weeks notice to mutually agree a new date.
10)  We shall be entitled to sub-contract at our discretion.
11)  We are entitled to utilise material for promotion of our business.
12)  You are required to select the specific platform you wish your video to be broadcast through.
13)  Notwithstanding any other provision in this agreement, Our liability to You for death or injury resulting from Our negligence or that of employees, agents or sub-contractors for whom we have vicarious liability shall not be limited.
14)  We shall not be liable to You for any indirect or consequential loss You may suffer, even if the loss is reasonably foreseeable or We have been advised of the possibility of You incurring it including without limitation any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill.
sole proprieter
John Stephens.

Interact with our very own facebook page, it will be great to hear from you ...

Come and find out what were doing via our twitter feed!

YouTube Channel for VB

Our very own YouTube Channel, everyone must have one, think Google!

Welcome to our Linkedin network ...